2017. január 17., kedd

Sawyer Bennett: Finding Kyle






Megjelenés éve: 2017.

Magánkiadás

Fülszöveg: When you’ve lived your life as a criminal…
When you’ve done unspeakably evil things …
When your soul has become dark and stained…

The path to redemption begins where you least expect it.

Kyle Sommerville is in hiding and doesn’t want to be found by anyone. Certainly not by his quirky, free-spirited neighbor who’s managed to push her way past the walls he’s built around him. But Jane Cresson’s indomitable will and insatiable curiosity about her reclusive neighbor makes it impossible for Kyle to stay immersed in his dark world.

Little by little, she claws through his shell.
Day by day, she gets him to smile a little more.
Night by night, they both find pleasure they never knew existed.

When Kyle’s secretive past is exposed, Jane begins to think she’s in over her head. Can her love for this broken man finally clear his path to redemption, or will Kyle’s darkness finally extinguish every bit of hope she’s put into him?








(Goodreads)



Én nem tudom, Sawyer Bennett miféle boszorkányságot űz, mert akármilyen műfajban ír, engem mindig a végtelenségig lenyűgöz. 

Mikor megtudtam, hogy Kyle könyve is meg fog jelenni…hogy is mondjam? Mérhetetlenül boldog voltam. A borítóról pedig már szót sem ejtek, mert…na, aki ismer, tudja, hogy Joseph Cannata az én spirit animal-öm.

Nagyon örülök, hogy lehetőségem volt elolvasni ezt a regényt. Jó érzéssel töltött el, egy igazi élmény volt olvasni.

Kyle és Jane pillanatok alatt a szívemhez nőtt. Annyira édesek voltak együtt, igaz, egymás ellentétei voltak, mégis hogy egymásra találtak. 

Imádtam a filmes idézeteket, nagyon sokszor megmosolyogtatott Jane velük.

Nagyon jót tett most ez a könyv a lelkemnek.


----


I don’t know, how Sawyer Bennett does this, but she can impress me with everything. She can write any genre, I’m always a goner.
When this book was announced, when I got to know Kyle will get a book…well, I was over the moon. And I don’t want to start a litany about the cover, because if you know me, you’re aware Jospeph Cannata is my spirit animal.

I’m so happy I had the chance to read this book! I have these great feelings caused by it.

Kyle and Jane immediately got close to my heart. They were each other’s opposite yet they couldn’t find this strong attraction between them.
Oh, and how much I loved those movie quotes! Jane totally made me smile with them.

Well, this book was a balm to my very soul.

*****
Idézetek
*****
Some would call her simpleminded and lacking goals, but I see someone who is incredibly centered and has achieved everything she could ever want in life.
This fascinates me.



I think I might be ruined for anyone else after Kyle leaves.





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése