2017. január 17., kedd

Lauren Blakely: Full Package

Megjelenés éve: 2017.

Magánkiadás

300 oldal

Fülszöveg: From the New York Times Bestselling author of MISTER O and BIG ROCK, comes a hot & hilarious new standalone romantic comedy…

I’ve been told I have quite a gift.

Hey, I don’t just mean in my pants. I’ve got a big brain too, and a huge heart of gold. And I like to use all my gifts to the fullest, the package included. Life is smooth sailing....

Until I find myself stuck between a rock and a sexy roommate, which makes for one very hard…place.

Because scoring an apartment in this city is harder than finding true love. So even if I have to shack up with my buddy’s smoking hot and incredibly amazing little sister, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.

I can resist Josie. I’m disciplined, I’m focused, and I keep my hands to myself, even in the mere five-hundred square feet we share. Until the one night she insists on sliding under the covers with me. It’ll help her sleep after what happened that day, she says.

Spoiler—neither one of us sleeps.

Did I mention she’s also one of my best friends? That she’s brilliant, beautiful and a total firecracker? Guess that makes her the full package too.

What’s a man stuck in a hard place to do?













El nem tudom nektek mondani, milyen izgatott voltam, mikor a könyv felbukkant a Kindle-n. Haver, karácsony van már?! De tényleg, bocsi, kibontottam a csomagot. Pillanatok alatt felfaltam, hisz repül az idő, mikor Lauren Blakely által írt könyvet olvasok.
Tisztára olyan, mintha a Paradicsomba csöppentem volna. (Hé, hol a koktélom, Pedro?) Lauren Blakely új világot teremtett. És ez az én igazi világom.

Nem szeretem a nagy szavakat. Gyűlölöm azt, mikor egy könyvben nem mondják ki azt, amit gondolnak. Lauren viszont nem használja ezeket a nagy szavakat. Ő a lelke mélyéről ír. Az ő lelke pedig egy mesevilág, tele mókával, kacagással, szenvedéllyel és szerelemmel. Számomra ő az év legnagyobb felfedezettje. Mindig, minden egyes alkalommal, akkora vigyorral teszem le a könyveit, hogy azt még Joker is megirigyelhetné. Természetesen ez most sem volt másként.

Remélem, Lauren sose áll le az ilyen könyvek írásával, mert Chase és Josie sztoriját ugyanannyira imádtam, mint az előzőeket. Annyira jó kis páros ők ketten. Amúgy is szeretem a barátokból-szeretőkké történeteket, ők pedig a tökéletes példa arra, hogyan is néz ez ki remekül kivitelezve.

Nagyon tetszett Chase szemszöge, Josie receptjeiért pedig egyenesen odáig voltam! Lauren remek humorral rendelkezik, és nem fél használni!

Így a végén pedig csak ülök itt, azon merengve, hogy mégis hogy fogom kibírni a következő kötetig?

---

5 Pillow-Phile Stars!

I can’t even describe how excited I was when this book showed up on my Kindle. Dude, is it Christmas yet? Because, and the shame is on my, I’ve unpacked the package. And I’ve devoured it. Let’s face it: when you read a book written by this insanely talented lady, called Lauren Blakely, time flies. 
It’s almost like paradise. (Hey, where’s my cocktail, Pedro?) Lauren’s created a brand new world. And, I think, it’s my real home.

I do not like big words. I hate when the hero or the heroine can’t get upright with his/her feelings. But this author doesn’t use those big words. Nope, she writes from her soul. And this place – her soul – is like a fairytale, full of laughter, fun, passion and love. For me, she’s the best new author of the year. I put down her book with a Joker grin on my face every-freakin-time. And now, it’s the same.

I hope she will never stop writing, because I loved Chase and Josie’s story as much as I loved the previous ones. I really like friends to lovers stories and this one became my top favorite. It was easy, drama-free – thank God! – but it was really, really amusing.

I floved Chase’s POV and I was crazy about Josie’s recipes, too. Lauren Blakely has a great sense of humor and she’s not afraid to use it!

Well, I’m sitting here wondering how the hell I will survive until the next book. Well done, lady, well done!

*****
Idézetek
*****
The image of her sweet, sexy body on top of me is legally required to induce an erection. If it didn’t, I’d need to be tested for ED.


“My mouth is damn talented. And did you know my tongue has amazing stamina?”



I’m not a religious man, but I’m seriously considering taking up praying. To her chest. I think this is what heaven looks like. Those globes. God help me, I’m seeing an angel in front of me.



“I want what every woman wants.”
“What’s that?”
“The full package. I want the full package.”




Josie Hammer turns me on, and that’s a big fucking problem.



“Nice package, Summers.”
What can I say? I wasn’t shortchanged when dicks were handed out.




I’ve got it bad for this girl. I’ve got a textbook condition of a classic illness. I’m suffering from a motherfucking case of falling in love.
And I’m not ready to take a pill to cure it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése