2017. január 13., péntek

Katy Evans: Commander in Chief (White House #2)





Megjelenés éve: 2017.

CreateSpace

Sorozat: White House

Fülszöveg: The sizzling second installment of the White House series, by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans.

We fell in love during the campaign.
The stakes were high.
Reputations could have been ruined.
Scandal hovered over us like a cloud.
Now the man I love is the President of the United States of America.
And its not my vote he is after.
He wants it all.
My heart. My body. My soul.
He wants me by his side.
In the White House.
Normalcy will be gone from my life, privacy forgotten.
I am only twenty three. I just wanted to play a part in history. But it seems like history wasn't done with me. The part where I lost my heart to Matthew Hamilton? It was only the beginning...



(Goodreads)


Hát, ennél jobban nem is kezdhettem volna a 2017-es évet.

Katy Evans a dögösséget úgy veti papírra, ahogy senki más. Hihetetlen, hogy milyen szenvedélyes, érzéki könyveket képes írni úgy, hogy mindig mutat valami újat is.

Imádtam a Real és a Manwhore sorozatát, de ez a széria a legnagyobb kedvencem tőle. Olyan elemi erővel sodort végig rajtam, hogy nem győztem kapkodni a fejem.
Romantikus regényt mindenki tud írni. De úgy nem, ahogy Katy Evans. Egyszerűen az elejétől kezdve a végéig lenyűgöző. Számomra felülmúlhatatlan.

Ha megkérdezitek, mit szerettem igazán ebben a regényben, a válaszom egyértelmű: a karaktereket.
Matt és Charlotte kapcsolata egészen egyszerűen hihetetlen. De mégis, szinte kézzelfogható is.
Imádtam, ahogy Charlotte kezelte a First Lady-séggel járó életvitelt, és imádtam azt, hogy Matt, ez a tökéletes hímpéldány mennyire szerette őt. Csodálatosak voltak ők ketten együtt. Elképesztő egy páros.

Még most is, így pár órával azután, hogy befejeztem a regényt, a mosoly állandó lakója az arcomnak.

Nincs már hátra, mint várni még több, jobbnál jobb Evans-könyvre.

---

Well, it was the best way to start my new year! Yay!

Katy Evans brings sexiness into life! She writes the most sensual, the most passionate stories. Ever. She really does it, and I don’t know how she manages to bring something new with each books. 

I totally loved her Real and Manwhore series, but these two books are my absolute favorites from her. They were like a hurricane, roaring in my soul.
Anybody could write a romance book. But not like Katy Evans. I was hooked from the very first lines. Again. As for me, she’s unsurpassable.
If you ask me about what I loved in this book, my answer would be clean-cut: the characters. 

Matt and Charlotte’s relationship is compelling. Still, it’s almost down-to-earth.
I loved the way Charlotte handled the life of a First Lady and I loved how mad Matt – this amazing, perfect and strong man - was for her. I’m totally in love with their love. They were admirable together. An incredible couple.

I’m still smiling like a lovesick idiot. Well, this is what this book, what Katy Evans does with the reader.

There’s nothing left to say. I can’t wait to read the next Evans-book!


*****
Idézetek
*****
“ I’m fucking selfish, but I can’t give her up.


The youngest, hottest president in the world.


I don’t want to forget that for a little while, Matt Hamilton—forty-sixth president of the United States—was mine.


I want my girl, and I will have her.


“I’ll give you time to get used to all this, but I want to make it clear that you’re still mine. You never stopped being mine, and you never will,” he says.
A promise.


Is it possible to fall in love with a man all over again? I think I just did. Even when I’ve never, for a moment, stopped loving him.



“You are not just your job—you are a woman, and you’re the woman I need.”



Commander in Chief by Katy Evans
Series: White House #2
Publication Date: January 5th, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance





Synopsis:

The sizzling second installment of the White House series, by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans.

We fell in love during the campaign.
The stakes were high.
Reputations could have been ruined.
Scandal hovered over us like a cloud.
Now the man I love is the President of the United States of America.
And its not my vote he is after.
He wants it all.
My heart. My body. My soul.
He wants me by his side.
In the White House.
Normalcy will be gone from my life, privacy forgotten.
I am only twenty three. I just wanted to play a part in history. But it seems like history wasn't done with me. The part where I lost my heart to Matthew Hamilton? It was only the beginning…


Add to Goodreads: http://tinyurl.com/h5r4pur


Buy Links:


Mr. President, Book 1




About the Author:

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 9 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.


Connect with the Author:

Email: katyevansauthor@gmail.com
Twitter @authorkatyevans

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése