2016. november 5., szombat

Disbelief (Smirnov Bratva #2)








Megjelenés éve: 2016.

Magánkiadás

Sorozat: Smirnov Bratva

Fülszöveg: What if I was to tell you, you’re all evil?
In some shape or form, you are.
What If I was to tell you, I was the worst kind of evil?
Would you believe me?
I did not believe that there wasn’t anyone who didn’t contain evil.
I was proved wrong, and it stumped me.
I became obsessed with her, someone of pure goodness.
And couldn’t get enough.
I needed to see her insides because that’s what I do. Tearing people apart, I have to prove my point. I wanted to split her apart, to find any trace of bad.
It was wrong of me to think like that.
Though if death is all you know, is it so wrong?
My name is Death. Her name is Pollie.
And I want to see her insides.
Just to understand if she is as pure as she makes out to be.







Wow, wow, wow. Azta… ez a könyv annyival több volt, mint aminek gondoltam.

Gyerekek, én imádtam az előző részt. De ez simán lenyomta azt is. Csak ültem, olvastam, a szemem majd kigúvadt, olyan borzongatóan zseniális volt ez az egész.
Én az ilyen, kissé sötétebb szerelmi sztorikat már jobban szeretem, mint az átlag románcokat.  Valahogy sokkal mélyebb érzelmek rejlenek bennük. Számomra még talán hihetőbbek is. 

Death és Pollie szerelme pedig mindent visz. Az év legnagyobb pozitív meglepetése ez a regény.


Nem is éri meg nagyon szaporítani a szót. Kötelező olvasmány minden dark romance rajongónak.

---

 Wow, wow and wow. What…ahw, this book was way more than I expected it’d be.

My darlings, I loved the previous book dearly, but this one totally surpassed that. In many ways. I was sitting here wide-eyed and just kept reading. This book is impossible to put down. It was simply brilliant.

I don’t know about you, but I prefer these kind of darker love stories over the ordinary ones. I think they have deeper emotions. And this fact makes them more unforgettable. For me, it’s for sure. 

Death and Pollie’s love takes it all. Disbelief is the biggest positive surprise of the year.
I don’t really want to say more. It’s a must read if you’re a lover of a great dark romance. 

This series is like a drug. And I want my next fix. (Oh, and Death? Your scarred soul has my heart forever!)


*****
Idézetek
*****
I became possessive and didn’t want to let her go.



Sex with Pollie, it’s my new favorite hobby. I don’t want to stop. I don’t want to let her go.



I like flowers and life. He likes death and more death.





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése