2016. október 14., péntek

K.C. Lynn: Sweet Haven (The Sweet Series #2) + Release Day Blitz






Megjelenés éve: 2016.

Magánkiadás

The Sweet Series

Fülszöveg: Two cups of an arrogant, dirty talkin’ firefighter who has an obsession with peaches and the forbidden girl who smells like them.

One tablespoon of a sweet schoolteacher trying to find her place in the world while attempting to resist her brother’s sworn enemy.

A slice of fate that has their hearts questioning the past and the consuming need they have for one another.

A dash of desire.

A pinch of rivalry.

A sprinkle of déjà vu.

Mix together in a large bowl to create a combustible passion and a future that neither of them could have ever predicted.

Bake at 350° for a rich serving of destiny and a love that could burn for eternity.

A timeless recipe that is sure to fill your heart with a generous helping of Sweet Haven.

***

This a longer length novella and is the second book in the Sweet series. It is told in dual POV, has an HEA, and no cliffhanger. Since Samantha and Jase are recurring characters from Sweet Temptation and Sweet Love, I recommend reading both books prior to this but it isn’t a must.

Warning: Due to mature subject matter, such as explicit sexual situations and coarse language, this story is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.
 








(Goodreads)

Nem tudom, voltatok-e már úgy, hogy vakon megbíztok egy íróban. Hogy az a bizonyos személy írhat bármikor bármit, te tudod, hogy annak a könyvnek az olvasmánylistádon van a helye. Hogyha kihagyod, hatalmas veszteség ér. Hogy szinte fáj a tudat, hogy várnod kell a következő irományra. Nos, én így vagyok K.C. Lynn-nel. A könyveivel akkora hatalmas boldogságot hoz mindig az életembe, hogy arra már szavak sincsenek. Minden egyes regénye a lelkem mélyéig hatol, kivétel nélkül.

A szívem mindig hevesebben ver, mikor egy Lynn-könyvet olvashatok. Nos, akkor szív, te bolondos légy, most jobban teszed, ha kicsit elcsitulsz, hadd írjak némi okosságot erről a regényről.

Azt gondoln
ám, hogy mikor szárnyal a lelkem, könnyebb is írni. De ez nem igaz. Mert minimum két méterrel a föld felett lebegek most. Komoly érzelmi hullámok hatolnak át a tudatomon, hogy aztán egy pillanatra se tudjak koncentrálni.
Sam és Jase sztorija pillanatok alatt kedvencemmé vált. Annyira mély, annyira érzelem-dús az ő kapcsolatuk, hogy ilyenről még nem is olvastam. Imádtam minden egyes pillanatot, amit velük tölthettem. Varázslat, nem más.

Már nagyon várom, mit hoz a jövő, ha K.C. Lynn-ről van szó.

----

I don’t know if you’d ever one-clicked an author blindly. If that author could write anything, anytime, and you just know you have to have that book to your reading list. And you know, if you miss it, you’ll lose something great. If you’d suffer while waiting for your next read from that author. Well, I’m on this stage with K.C. Lynn. She always brings joy into my life with her books. They get to my soul, no matter what.

My heart starts beating so fast when I read a Lynn-book. So now, hush, heart, you silly little thing, let me write some wise things about this story.

I’d think it’s easier to write about a book when my soul is almost flying. But it’s not true. Because I’m still above the ground. There is a big emotion wave over me and I can’t concentrate.

Sam and Jase’s story is my top favorite. It’s so deep, so emotional I can’t even describe it. I was enjoying every minute  with them. It’s magic, nothing else.
I can’t wait what will K.C. Lynn bring next!

*****
Idézetek/Quotes
*****

“We love to hate each other, Sam.”


“I’d never hurt you,” I whisper, my lips grazing her earlobe. “But if someone ever does again and I hear about it…I’ll fucking kill them.”



“I could listen to you laugh everyday for the rest of my life.”





Title: Sweet Haven (The Sweet Series #2)
Author: KC Lynn
Release Date: October 14, 2016
TBR Link: Goodreads

Purchase Links








*****


About the Author

K.C. Lynn is a small town girl living in Western Canada. She married her high school sweetheart and they have four amazing children: two lovely girls and a set of handsome twin boys. It was her love for romance books that gave K.C. the courage to sit down and write her own novel. When she is not in her writing cave, pounding out new characters and stories, she can be found living between the pages of a book, meeting new tattooed, hot alpha males with very big…Hearts.

Follow KC
Facebook | Amazon | Goodreads | Twitter | Website





Giveaway
(3)  $25 Giftcards




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése