2016. október 19., szerda

Emma Chase: Royally Screwed (Royally #1)






Megjelenés éve: 2016.

Magánkiadás

276 oldal

Sorozat: Royally

Fülszöveg: Nicholas Arthur Frederick Edward Pembrook, Crowned Prince of Wessco, aka His Royal Hotness, is wickedly charming, devastatingly handsome, and unabashedly arrogant; hard not to be when people are constantly bowing down to you.
Then, one snowy night in Manhattan, the prince meets a dark haired beauty who doesn't bow down. Instead, she throws a pie in his face.
Nicholas wants to find out if she tastes as good as her pie, and this heir apparent is used to getting what he wants.
Dating a prince isn't what waitress Olivia Hammond ever imagined it would be.
There's a disapproving queen, a wildly inappropriate spare heir, relentless paparazzi, and brutal public scrutiny. While they've traded in horse drawn carriages for Rolls Royces, and haven't chopped anyone's head off lately, the royals are far from accepting of this commoner.
But to Olivia, Nicholas is worth it.
Nicholas grew up with the whole world watching, and now Marriage Watch is in full force. In the end, Nicholas has to decide who he is and, more importantly, who he wants to be: a King... or the man who gets to love Olivia forever.
 




(Goodreads)


Szégyen – gyalázat, de ez volt az első regényem az írónőtől. Tudom, a Tangled sorozattal tett szert hatalmas népszerűségre, de eddig valahogy nem nagyon akaródzott olvasni tőle. Megjegyzem, minden egyes könyve megvan. De mivel imádom a herceges-hercegnős történeteket, ezt semmi esetre sem akartam kihagyni.

És kaptam egy édes, szórakoztató, szenvedélyes történetet. Pont annyit nyújtott, amennyit vártam tőle. Egy pillanatra kikapcsolt, nem kellett semmin se agyalnom, csak sodródtam ezzel a bájos sztorival. Számomra minden ízében tökéletes volt. A sztori varázslatos, a szereplők szerethetőek, volt benne egy kis dráma is, de közízlésnek megfelelő mértékben. És nem egy-két arcpirongató jelenet is íródott.


Nicholas top BBF lett nálam. Mocskos szájú hercegecske! Olivia is imádnivaló volt, Henry pedig hatalmas kedvencem lett.

Már várom az öcsike sztoriját!
---
Shame on me, but it was my first book from Emma Chase. I heard good things about the Tangled series but until now, I just didn’t read from her although I have all of her books. But I love these prince/princess stories so I knew I have to read this one ASAP.

And I got a sweet, amusing, passionate story. It was all I wanted right now. I got to dive into it and I really had a great time. It was perfect. The story was magical, the characters were adorable, there was a little twist, too. And my face was blushing so many times!

Nicholas is my new top BBF. This dirty talking prince took my heart! I loved Olivia, too. Oh, and my favorite was Henry.

I can’t wait the lil’ bro’s story!

*****
Idézetek/Quotes
*****
I want Olivia. In my bed, on my cock, over my face. And I want her to know it.


I’m Dorothy gazing down at the Emerald City.
I’m Wendy rising in the air after my first pinch of pixie dust.
I’m…I laugh to myself…I’m Cinderella, stepping into her coach to go to the ball.



My eyes are drawn to hers. And I don’t know what she sees in mine, but I find comfort in hers. Enough to go on.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése